Thursday 21 January 2016

More Christmas cards!

 Hello

Here are a couple of Christmas cards I made using Crafter's Companion Create-a-Card dies.  I must say I find them so easy to use and they produce a very impressive card which cannot fail to impress.



This card uses the Christmas fireplace.  I cut and embossed the card using Centura pearl card then backed it with red card for the fire and gold for the fireplace from my stash.  It was a bit fiddly cutting out the different colours of card but I think it was quite effective.




This card also uses a Create-a-Card die but this time it was using Santa's sleigh with the reindeers flying over the roof-tops.  I used light and dark blue Bazzil card-stock and then highlighted the stars, trees and roof tops using Diamond Stickles.  Again I think the die makes the card look quite impressive.  Hopefully the recipients  were impressed also.

Thank you for looking.

Liz x









No comments: