Sunday 17 January 2016

Cards for the grandchildren

Hi

I like to make individual cards for my grandchildren, so I looked through my stamps to see what I had.


I loved this one - I made one for each of my two younger grandsons  The stamp is from the Humphrey's Corner '1st Christmas' stamp set.  


This one uses the SWALK 'Winter Cheer' and I thought this was rather cute and sent to my Oz grand-daughter.


This one uses Humphrey's Corner 'Meeting Santa' stamp.  This seemed quite adorable and I sent it to my younger grand son in Oz.


I think this one was a freebie Humphrey's Corner stamp as there is no title for it.  It is cute though.

And this one is called 'Hello Snow Friend'.  I used some free backing papers and also some which were in my stash.

I hope the grandchildren liked them.

Thank you for looking.

Liz x



No comments: