Saturday 3 October 2015

Some more dreaded 'C' cards!!

Hello

These are some birthday and Christmas cards I made for my friends last year.  I had just bought the Katy Sue Designs of Fabulous Fashion and Fabulous Shoes CD Roms and loved them to bits.


This one is a birthday card I made.  I printed off the paper and the design from the Fabulous Fashion CD Rom.  I cut out and decoupaged the hat and hat stand.  I also used Craftwork Cards' Card Candy.


These two Christmas cards are printed from the Fabulous Fashion and Fabulous Shoes CDs.  The card stock is from my own stash and the hexagon topper has been raised using Collall Decoupage glue.


This one I printed off the backing paper from the CD and I used some Art Glitter Adhesive along the top of the boot and sprinkled it with glitter.

Thank you for looking.

Liz x


No comments: