Thursday 24 September 2015

Thank You noteIets

A while ago I went to a crafting class with Gaynor and Anne.  I am afraid I don't remember their surnames, so apologies to them both.  They showed us how to make little card caddys with four notelets inside.


I was so pleased with them I bought the Sissix die to make the caddy and used my various stamps to decorate the note lets.  The little note lets and envelopes I bought from The Range which were just the right size to fit the caddy.



These were stamped using Stamp Doodles by Polka Doodles and coloured in using Promarkers.




And these used Katy Sue Designs called Fabulous Fashion.  I'm lucky enough to have both the CDs and the stamps.  These were also coloured in with Promarkers.

I made about 20 boxes in all for various little gifts for my friends and family and they were well received.

Thank you for looking.

Liz x

No comments: