Wednesday 26 August 2015

How time has flown

Hello everyone


I cannot believe the last time I blogged was my son's wedding in July, 2013! My goodness doesn't time fly?


Since then such a lot has happened so I shall gradually blog all the changes that have happened as I am determined to start blogging regularly again.  Let's hope I manage to keep my mid season resolution!

I think I shall blog backwards - typical me - and show you some cards I have just recently made.

This one I made for my granddaughter's birthday in Australia
  
This is the Rosie stamp from Crafters' Companion Scruffy Little Kitten range, coloured in using my watercolour pencils.  I also used Sheena Douglas embossing folder and the Embossalicious large dotted folder.  The paper is from the Scruffy Little Kitten CD and I used Glossy Accents for the puddle and the raindrops. The Happy Birthday stamp is one I bought in Australia.

Thank you for looking.
Liz x

No comments: